Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales - Territory Account Manager - Omsk
Sales department transforms yesterday's narrow selling concept of buyer-seller relationships with our customers into a multifunctional, collaborative approach designed to achieve our mutual volume, profit, and market share objectives. You will work collaboratively with experts from P&G including Finance, Management Systems, Customer Service, and Brand Management to develop the right business strategies and business plans to deliver sustainable competitive advantage for our brands in the marketplace. As the Territory Account Manager you will be responsible for developing superior in-store presence of our brands in a defined geographic territory with a number of our customers. You will be responsible for a significant part of our business, and you will be able to immediately see results of your work. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Developing assortment, shelving, pricing and merchandising strategies;
- Marketing budget planning;
- Negotiating with the Customer launches of new P&G products;
- Joint business planning with the Customer: advertising, promo plans, assortment, shelving, pricing, merchandising;
- Results’ assessment.
Please note: your application will be considered for all potential locations within Russia.
Compensations and benefits:
- Starting salary: 75 000 RUR gross
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Possibility of enrollment in stock options plan;
- Company support with relocation;
- Flexible work hours and possibility to work from home;
- And many-many more.
Your development is our priority. Early in your career, you will be offered a rotational assignment which changes every 2 to 3 years. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally. At P&G, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
- Higher education (Bachelor/Specialist/Master degree);
- Good command of English (Upper-Intermediate or higher);
- Relocation ability;
- Job experience not a must but will be a plus.
- Valid driver’s license might be in priority
Just so you know:
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
- You must be willing to travel in your career;
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.