Begin a meaningful career right here
Engineering - Internship - St Petersburg
Your opportunity togetrealworkingexperiencewithinP&GEngineering!
We offer an entry to an exciting professional career in Engineering in the best global consumer goods company.
Engineering at P&G is a well-oiled machine. Day after day, we’re innovating new products and driving cost-efficient solutions. Here, you’ll play a part in designing all the bells and whistles to make our multimillion-dollar machines, plants and work processes that make our products.
Our objective is being a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself. You will be involved in working on truly important business tasks, receiving mentorship from top management and training from experts!
As an Engineering Intern you will be leading technical part of a capital project – new technology implementation or development of new technical solutions or improvement of engineering systems and operations - which includes:
- project team building and kick off
- development of project execution plan and design specification
- alignment of design basis and estimation of project budget
- project risk assessment
- contractors’ management (project plans preparation, cost estimation, implementation of “turnkey” solutions.
The Internship might last 3-6 months on full or part-time schedule depending on the project specifics and your availability. During the internship you will work on real projects and develop real business solutions. You will be surrounded by multifunctional team and experienced P&G managers to guide you and equip to success.
We offer you:
- Challenging work and responsibility from the Day 1
- Salary RUB 65.000 per month gross
- Free lunch on the territory of the plant
- Shuttle bus from Moskovskaya subway station
- Current student on last 1-2 years of study or recent graduate (up to 3 years since graduation);
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills, leadership and analytical capabilities;
- Critical thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in truly meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Become a part of the most creative Engineering team!