Begin a meaningful career right here
Manufacturing - Internship - St Petersburg
Your opportunity togetrealworkingexperiencewithinP&GManufacturing!
We offer an entry to an exciting professional career in Manufacturing in the best global consumer goods company.
Working in P&G Manufacturing, you will have an opportunity to revolutionize the supply chain, eliminate challenges while building self-sufficient teams and deliver a continuous stream of new product initiatives. You will become at the center of building some of the world’s best brands.
Our objective is being a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself. You will be involved in working on truly meaningful business tasks, receiving mentorship from top management and training from experts!
As a Manufacturing Intern you will be responsible for a certain project in the area of optimization of manufacturing processes, loss elimination, quality control or development of engineering systems, which includes active improvement of the process (breakdown reduction, material flow optimization, energy or material savings).
The Internship might last 3-6 months on full or part-time schedule depending on the project specifics and your availability. During the internship you will work on real projects and develop real business solutions. You will be surrounded by multifunctional team and experienced P&G managers to guide you and equip to success.
We offer you:
- Challenging work and responsibility from the Day 1
- Salary RUB 65.000 per month gross
- Free lunch on the territory of the plant
- Shuttle bus from Moskovskaya subway station
- Current student on last 1-2 years of study or recent graduate (up to 3 years since graduation);
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills, leadership and analytical capabilities;
- Critical thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in truly important work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Become a part of the most creative Manufacturing team!