Begin a meaningful career right here
Mechanical Engineer - St. Petersburg
We offer an exciting professional career in Manufacturing in the best global consumer goods company.
Working in P&G Manufacturing, you will have an opportunity to redefine the supply chain, eliminate challenges while building self-sufficient teams and deliver a continuous stream of new product initiatives. You will become at the center of building well-renowned brands.
Our objective is being a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself. You will be involved in working on truly meaningful business tasks, receiving mentorship from top management and training from experts!
Working as mechanical engineer you will lead:
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing equipment
- Technical standards development and maintenance
- Technical and cost reduction projects' execution
- Spare parts' drawings development in accordance with ESKD requirements
- Spare parts purchasing
- Maintenance and repair budget ownership and equipment related costs reduction
- Maintenance strategy development and deployment
- Breakdown analysis and reduction
- Technical trainings for employees to strengthen team capability
- Technical benchmarking with other P&G sites and best practice re-application
- Capital projects leadership and initiative start up
- Training and mentoring of department personnel
Compensation and benefits:
- Salary RUB 101 500 per month gross
- Challenging work and early responsibility
- Outstanding training program which will develop you personally and expertly
- Shuttle bus from Moskovskaya metro station and free lunch on the territory of the plant
- Higher technical education (Mechanical Engineering degree is a MUST)
- Work experience as a mechanical engineer no less than 3 years
- English (Upper-intermediate)
- Advanced user of MS Office and strong PC skills
- Experience with technical standards' development (pneumatic and electric diagrams' knowledge is desirable)
- Experience with CAD (Kompas, AutoCAD, Solidworks)
- Project management skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in diverse teams
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in truly important work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.