Begin a meaningful career right here
Process Engineer - St. Petersburg
Process Engineer – St. Petersburg
Your opportunity togetrealworkingexperiencewithinP&GManufacturing!
We offer an entry to an exciting professional career in Manufacturing in the best global consumer goods company.
Working in P&G Manufacturing, you will have an opportunity to revolutionize the supply chain, eliminate challenges while building self-sufficient teams and deliver a continuous stream of new product initiatives. You will become at the center of building some of the world’s best brands.
Our objective is being a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself. You will be involved in working on truly meaningful business tasks, receiving mentorship from top management and training from experts!
As a Process Engineer you will be working with a broad range of processing equipment with specific responsibilities from Day 1 on a key project that typically involves the following:
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives
- Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
- Design, develop and procure new processing equipment.
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- Lead new equipment commissioning in the production plants and train the production teams.
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
We offer you:
- Challenging work and responsibility from the Day 1
- Salary RUB 75.000 per month gross
- Free lunch on the territory of the plant
- Shuttle bus from Moskovskaya subway station
- Current student on last 1-2 years of study or recent graduate (up to 3 years since graduation);
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills, leadership and analytical capabilities;
- Critical thinking and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in truly important work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Become a part of the most creative Manufacturing team!