Begin a meaningful career right here
Process Engineer - St Petersburg
We at P&G are ready to offer you exciting experience as Process Engineer in Manufacturing at the unique in Eastern Europe P&G Gillette Plant!
P&G Gillette produces double edge blades (7 O’clock, Astra, Sputnik) and disposable razors (Blue 2, Gillette 2, Permatik) and packages system razors and blades (Gillette Fusion, Mach3, Venus).
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
You'll be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements related to the manufacturing and processing of our leading products with smart, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is give you a meaningful work from Day1, that allows you to make a genuine impact in product making via increasing capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
As a Process Engineer you will be working with a broad range of processing equipment with specific responsibilities from Day 1 on a key project that typically involves the following:
- Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives
- Study technical feasibility using high end computer modeling and simulation.
- Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
- Design, develop and procure new processing equipment.
- Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- Lead new equipment commissioning in the production plants and train the production teams.
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
START DATE: OCTOBER 2018
We offer you:
- Challenging work and early responsibility
- Unusual training program which will develop you personally and professionally
- Starting salary RUB 75.000 per month gross
- Free lunch on the territory of the plant
- Shuttle bus from Moskovskaya subway station
- Higher Technical education
- Strong leadership, collaboration and analytical skills
- Critical thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor; No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
- P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in substantial work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Become a part of our Product Supply team!