Begin a meaningful career right here
Quality Assurance - Internship - St Petersburg
Your opportunity to get real working experience within P&G Quality Assurance!
We offer an entry to an exciting professional career in Quality Assurance in the best global consumer goods company.
Our objective is being a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself. You will be involved in working on truly meaningful business tasks, receiving mentorship from top management and training from experts!
Superior quality is the gold standard in P&G. Our Quality Assurance department strives for nothing but the best every single day. It’s one of the key reasons over 5 billion consumers purchase our products around the world.
As a Quality Assurance Intern, you will be involved in various stages of our product lifecycle. It starts from the development of new products through to the purchase and use of those products by our consumers. You will not just be watching how things work, but rather impacting our business at the points where it matters most. You may be working on systems or focusing on a specific site’s operations. Part of your project could be:
- Working with project/initiative teams
- Performing complex laboratory testing of diverse products/projects
- Training other lab analysts/technicians
- Planning and executing method transfers
- Performing advanced-level trouble-shooting/investigations
- Owning and improving laboratory systems
- Leading development, implementation of quality system
- Digitizing work processes
- Analysing process losses and implementing improvements
The Internship might last 3-6 months on full or part-time schedule depending on the project specifics and your availability. During the internship you will work on real projects and develop real business solutions. You will be surrounded by multifunctional team and experienced P&G managers to guide you and equip to success.
We offer you:
- Challenging work and responsibility from the Day 1
- Salary RUB 65.000 per month gross
- Free lunch on the territory of the plant
- Shuttle bus from Moskovskaya subway station
- Current student on last 1-2 years of study or recent graduate (up to 3 years since graduation);
- Fluent English
- Strong communication skills, leadership and analytical capabilities;
- Critical thinking, operational discipline and ability to work within diverse organizations and teams
- Willingness to learn, initiative and flexibility
Just so you know:
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in truly meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
Become a part of Quality Assurance team!