P&G in Russia
P&G Russia’s General Office is located in Moscow, with regional offices present across the country. Plants are located in St. Petersburg and Novomoskovsk, where we employ almost 1,500 people - we employ around 10,000 people within our supply and distribution operations in total.
The Novomoskovsk plant produces Fabric & Home Care and Baby Care products for the brands Ariel, Tide, Myth, Fairy, Lenor, Mr Proper, and Pampers. The plant has well-equipped laboratories, including microbiological laboratories, that help to provide high quality control at each stage of product manufacturing.
In 2017, P&G announced an additional 5 billion rubles investment into the Novomoskovsk plant in order to expand and modernize production capacities in Baby Care and Fabric & Home Care categories, as well as to further refine its high standards in environmental sustainability and manufacturing conditions. In addition, P&G Russia committed to a three-year investment plan in 2015, and has launched a new Pampers Pants Premium Care production line at P&G Novomoskovsk.
The St. Petersburg Gillette plant produces a wide range of grooming tools and accessories. In 2016, P&G invested 1 billion rubles into the Gillette plant modernization in St. Petersburg. We’re proud to say that this plant received the status of ZMWTL ahead of schedule (Zero Manufacturing Waste to Landfill).
The volume of e-commerce in Russia has doubled since 2014, with P&G seeing a strong opportunity to implement an innovative business model and provide a seamless, omnichannel experience for consumers:
- In 2016, P&G Russia has successfully launched the first P&G AliExpress e-store outside of China.
- In 2017, P&G has started the Gillette Club in partnership with Wildberries, a top e-commerce player, providing personalized offerings and exclusiveness for e-shoppers.
For over 25 years, P&G Russia has invested in the best systems and people to develop local production in Russia. To grow local talent, P&G creates meaningful jobs and careers, provides world-class training opportunities and a generous compensation structure.
P&G Russia Statistics:
- Since 1991, P&G has invested over $700 million in local production in Russia.
- Over 50% of the P&G goods for the Russian market are locally produced.
- Over 25% of all goods produced by P&G plants in Russia are exported to Europe and the Middle East.
- Every minute, 700 P&G products are bought in Russia.
- 86% of consumers in Russia trust P&G brands and products to care for their families & homes.
Career Areas in Russia:
Moscow General Office
St. Petersburg Gillette Plant
St. Petersburg, Russia